These are my answers for the Alabama Women Bloggers blog hop.
1. What part of the state do you call home?
2. How long have you been blogging?
Before Love You Muches, I had a short lived pen & paper blog and a tumblr. I wasn’t very consistent with either space. Love You Muches turns 3 this April.
3. Why did you start blogging?
We were newlyweds at the time, and I thought it would be fun to document this part of our lives. A week after I started this blog, our house was hit by a tornado on the horrific day of April 27, 2011. While it wasn’t destroyed, it had enough damage where we had to move back in with my parents for several months. After the storm, blogging became an outlet for me to write about all the crazy emotions and anxiety that came from 4/27.
4. What do you love most about blogging?
I love reading blogs because they give me so many ideas and inspiration. I love that glimpse into other people’s lives.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope to be a mother. Beyond that, I’m not really sure. I hope to be writing in one form or another.
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. If you could use any actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
Emma Watson, because Hermione. Plus, I love her sense of fashion. Who wouldn’t want to be played by a well-dressed Hermione?
8. Name the top 5 things on your bucket list.
Some of these are quite lofty, but I’ll list them anyway.
travel and experience new things with my family, design my own line of stationery or open a stationery store, swing on the front porch while holding hands with M when we are in our 80s, hand piece and hand quilt a Farmer’s Wife sampler quilt, bake my way through a cookbook
9. Who or what inspired you to blog?
Right now, my inspiration comes from wanting to encourage others, document our life, and share all my little projects.
10. If you could be known for one thing in your life, what would it be?
I want to be known as someone who encourages others and puts God first.
11. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
I’m partial to the Gulf Coast of Alabama, but I also love the mountains. I’m not picky. Just give me a pretty place to relax and I’m happy.
12. Describe the best moment in your life.
Life is made up of so many lovely little moments. Two that stand out the most was the day I was baptized into Christ and became a Christian and the day I married M.
13. We’re headed to your neck of the woods for one day. What is one thing we have to do, and what restaurant we must eat at?
Definitely come the first weekend in October for the Fiddler’s Convention. As for food, you can’t go wrong with LuVici’s, Village Pizza, or 306 BBQ.
14. What is a tradition you and your family have?
My dad calls it the Big 3. Fiddler’s Convention, Halloween, and turkey frying the night before Thanksgiving. M has embraced this tradition as well, and for that I’m thankful!
15. We all love social media, share your links so we can follow you.
The cute little heart buttons, designed by a fellow ALWB, will show you where to go.
Thanks for reading
Enter the Blog Hop!
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…