I’ve been thinking a lot lately about blessings coming from trials. Some conversations I have had with coworkers in the past few days have given me a lot to think about. It seems that there are so many people I know going through difficulties right now. This is just a random list of things that have been going through my mind lately as I’ve tried to dwell on more positive things.
- Trials make your faith stronger.
- Trials make you a stronger person in general.
- Things that seem impossible become possible.
- Trials can bring you closer to your family and loved ones.
- Trials can open up doors and give you new opportunities.
- Difficulties can help you help others going through similar difficulties in the future.
- My prayer life (which was lacking) has gotten a lot stronger.
- Our marriage has grown stronger. We have learned to rely on one another and make hard decisions together.
- We now know how to deal with insurance companies, contractors, and mortgage companies.
- I have thought more about other people and their struggles instead of being as self-centered.
- We have seen once again how loved we are.
- I have done some self-reflecting and figured out what I really want to accomplish and be.
- I have (sorta) learned to let little things go.
- We got to pick out new paint colors and add some things to the house we wanted to add soon anyway.
- Once we are back in the house, we can open our home to others and be more hospitable.
Please help me add to this list. I hope it will give someone a more positive view. After all, “It will help you every day. It will brighten all the way, If you keep on the sunny side of life”