This dip is incredible! I wanted something that I don’t usually make to take to a get together. This was a nice change from cheese dip (I can’t believe I’m saying that!)
White Bean Dip
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 16 oz can of Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano
1. Mix together the water and bread crumbs and let them soak while you are mixing everything else.
2. Add remaining ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth. Add the bread crumb mixture and process.
3. Cover and chill overnight. Serve with Pita Chips.