It feels like it’s been 40 forevers since I sat down and wrote a blog post. Really it’s just been 5 days, but my short post Monday doesn’t seem to count. I’ve missed typing out and sorting all my jumbled thoughts. I’ve meant to write every day, but it seems like the time just wasn’t there this week. Let’s play catch up! These are some random happenings from the past week or so.
- Packing and moving heavy things. Laura and Wes sold their house! We’ve
been helping them some lately.
- It’s been hot. Enough said.
- Peaches! Blueberries. Green beans. Corn on the cob. Basically stuffing ourselves silly with yummy, fresh, local produce.
- Making cinnamon rolls for the first time. Enjoying baking for the first time in ages.
- Praying and hurting for many who are suffering. Reminding myself to trust in Him.
- Wednesday night was my last night helping/teaching in the 3-5 year old Bible class at church. It was a great quarter, and I’m going to miss being in there with the kids. They amazed me with their smartness. Obviously their parents took time to go over the lessons with them before class. I love that!
- Feeling sickly so a trip to the doctor and an antibiotic was in order.
- Being stressed. Looking at my trusty planner and wondering how I’m going to get everything done.
What’s going on in your life?