First of all, I’m sorry that posting has been light this week. It has been one of those stressful weeks where I just couldn’t get it together to write all the posts I wanted to write. Thanks for always reading and supporting this blog anyway!
I thought I would do my own little “currently” post. I’ve seen these posts floating around several different blogs. I’m not sure who came up with it, but I always find them so interesting. Here’s what’s currently going on in my life:
1. Loving – my new morning Bible study routine
2. Reading – Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier. I haven’t had time to read in what seems like ages, so this is really slow going.
3. Watching – tv is often background noise when I’m quilting. Some recents include HGTV (always), Disney Channel (really), and Friends.
4. Anticipating – College football season!
5. Listening to – Paper Airplane by Alison Krauss & Union Station.
6. Thinking about – oh wow there are so many things going on right now. I feel like my brain is in a million places at once.
7. Working on – a baby quilt, a clothes quilt, an essay, and a new family/home organizational binder. See, my brain is everywhere!
8. Wishing for – a vacation. Other than our honeymoon in 2010, I haven’t been on a real vacation since before I started working all summer in high school. It’s time.
Have a great weekend!