October is my favorite month, so it’s the perfect time to kick off this new blog series. Welcome to Best Month Ever. Every month I will share my goals, plans, and dreams for the month. Resolutions for the whole year don’t really work for me, and I’m much more likely to get things done with smaller goals. I’m sharing for accountability’s sake, but don’t worry, this won’t all be serious. It’s really just my way of welcoming a new month!
In October I’d like to:
- make a blog button for this Best Month Ever series
- While I’m at it, I should probably make a button for Love You Muches in general.
- get out my real camera to capture all the fun fall memories that are sure to come
- write, write, write
- finally finish reading Cold Mountain. It’s been forever.
- lose 5 pounds
- finish 3 quilts (this is the one thing on my list that seems impossible right now.)
- plan our trip to visit M’s parents
- consistently wake up early
- finish Exodus & read Leviticus
Fun things I’m looking forward to:
- my birthday
- picking out our pumpkins
- Fiddler’s convention
- Alisha’s wedding
- Tuscaloosa for Alabama vs Mississippi State game
- Laura’s birthday
- Storytelling Festival
Welcome October. It’s going to be a busy month. I’m so happy to see you!
What are your goals to make this the best month ever?