Burnout can come easily if you do something long enough – even if it’s something you love. Thankfully, I haven’t reached that point with blogging yet, but I don’t want to get there. It seems silly, but I care about Love You Muches too much to give up on blogging. So why am I writing a post called Blogging Blahs?
Lately I feel stuck when it comes to blogging. Sometimes I don’t know what I want to say. Sometimes I’m worried I post just to be posting. Even M has noticed that my posts aren’t what they used to be. He made a comment that my short story for Kudzu Chronicles sounded like me and my old posts.
I love documenting and sharing this time in my life. Blogging is a way for me to practice my love of writing. I want to keep blogging for me, but I also want other people to want to read! Otherwise I’m just going on and on about nothing to no one, and that’s no fun. Whether I have two readers (hi M & Mama!) or many, my readers deserve the best I can give.
There may be some changes coming soon. I’m still learning as I go, and I have a few ideas of different kinds of posts I want to write. You may see some of the following:
- reviews of local restaurants, stores, and traditions. I loved writing about Fiddlers, and I think more posts like it will be fun to write!
- more posts on southern culture
- better pictures!
- more faith and devo type posts
- recipe posts or reviews. I never make anything original, and I’ve had my share of kitchen disasters. Still, I miss sharing recipes.
- more quilting and DIY projects
- anything else that strikes my fancy!
Above all, I just want to get back to telling my story.
What types of things would you like to see here? How can I make Love You Muches bigger and better?