Our house isn’t even 2 years old yet, and it has come a long way. The tornado damage is repaired, but there are some other projects we want to work on this year.
1. Ask our contractor to come back and fix the trim around the big window in the front.
2. Buy and hang new blinds for the front window
3. Finish setting up M’s “man cave” room
4. Redo the flower beds completely and plant new flowers.
5. Add a new row of sod where one of the flower beds used to be
6. Replace the light by the side door.
7. Put up a privacy fence
8. Buy and hang a swing.
9. Decorate our back porch.
10. Buy and install a doggie door.
11. Paint the front door
12. Water the grass so it’s pretty again like it was pre April 27
13. Install our new kitchen sink & buy new faucets
Seeing it all typed out, I realize there is a lot more to do than I originally thought. I hope we can get it all done this year!