Update: June 15, 2012 – I am linking up this post on Kelly’s Korner today. I am still in love with our bedroom! It was the first room we finished after we moved back in our house after the tornado damage was repaired. It became a little sanctuary during the stress of those days!
Milestone! We have one room in the house pretty much back to normal. I just love our master bedroom. I sent M and my mom to get paint and floor samples one day. When I got home from work, they had picked out this wall color and this floor. I agreed. They did good!
Making beds isn’t my talent. Fact: I paid my sister to make my bed growing up.
- Wall Paint: Benjamin Moore Nantucket Gray
- Ceiling Paint: Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige
- Nightstands: brought from my parents’ house. They were my grandparents’.
- Bedding: I.O. Metro
- Vase: I.O. Metro
- Vase Filler: Michaels
- Always Kiss Me Goodnight: Wedding gift – thanks Vickie!
- Magnolia painting: Pimentos
- Lamps: Kirkland’s
- Find something to put our wireless router in/on
- Paint a stand to put our t.v. on