‘Tis the season to be thankful. Like every year, I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- good health.
- the leadership and love of a Godly husband.
- the example, support, and love of my parents.
- the open arms and love of Michael’s family.
- my sister, sister-in-law, and brothers-in-law.
- my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
- Bailey and Charlie.
- fabulous friends
- our jobs
- God’s Word
- our house, cars, clothes, and other material possesions
- God’s family
- this blog
- big dreams
- the refreshment and reflections that came from my blogging break
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! Wishing you a holiday full of thankfulness, family, friends, and food.
with muches love,
P.S. – I’m glad to be (almost) back! I’ve missed posting way more than I thought I would. Hopefully, I’ll be back after the holiday with more frequent updates. Thanks for sticking around.
Right now, at this moment, my life is filled with so many good things. Isn’t it wonderful to think about all the happy things of life?
I’m thankful today for
- waking up in the morning and knowing God loves me
- seeing friends I haven’t seen in awhile: I got to go to my friend Alisha’s wedding shower Sunday and then visit at the congregation I grew up attending. All the hugs and laughs from Sunday were good for my soul.
- Michael taking care of me
- that my stomach problems aren’t as bad as they used to be: I can handle the occasional annoyance.
- a few minutes at the end of the day to read a chapter of a good book
What are your lovely little blessings?
Today I am thankful for the blessings that come from being around other Christians. I am blessed to have two church families. I grew up at one church, and Michael and I are attending another congregation now that we are married. The church I grew up attending will always be “home”. I can never thank my brothers and sisters there enough for their love and how much they taught me. Attending there helped me grow as a Christian, and I love going back and visiting. I am also thankful for our new congregation. I have enjoyed getting to know my brothers and sisters there over the past year. The people there are also a blessing to me. God’s family is precious, and I am so glad that we have other Christians to lean on while here on earth.
What are you thankful for today?